2010: Collage Style

One of my favorite recent finds!
This is a FREE  12×12, 81 space collage found HERE
(*UPDATE* The above link it broken, you can now find the template on our post HERE)
I originally found the idea HERE
and absolutely loved her idea.
I’m still looking for the perfect (read: cheap) frame for it.
I could look at the collage all day.
It’s randomly ordered, and a great representation of our year.
Enjoy!
(Photoshop or Photoshop Elements is required)

11 Responses to 2010: Collage Style

1. erin 02/17/2011 at 4:45 pm #

totally awesome, and totally gonna do it. if only all my pictures would flow together and be as beautiful as all of yours…

2. Kami 02/17/2011 at 5:14 pm #

I have seen PERFECT 12×12 frames at Hobby Lobyy and most likey they are 50% off or you can use the 40% off coupon they have right now and almost eveyr other week. Love it!

3. Nicolas, Natalie, Avery, and Aunica 02/17/2011 at 8:17 pm #

I love this awesome idea! What a fun way to document your year! Love it!

4. Laurie 02/18/2011 at 8:14 am #

I was thinking since you are so creative and all, you could make a frame like the crates for the youngsters money management jars. It would be fun to see what you come up with.

5. Melissa 02/19/2011 at 11:18 pm #

I love this idea Cali! Problem is I don’t have Photoshop. Any suggestions? Also, just wanted to say, I love all of you cute talented girls.:)

6. Cali 02/21/2011 at 10:00 am #

Meliss- send me 78 pics. I’ll do it for you. 🙂

7. Lynae 10/18/2011 at 9:56 am #

love, love, love!!!!

8. Anonymous 11/30/2011 at 5:12 am #

Love this collage! I would like to make one for a Christmas present, but I’m pretty much a Photoshop newbie. We have Elements – can I make this 12×12 collage without full-blown Photoshop? Thanks! Lisa

9. Janice 12/31/2011 at 9:20 am #

Instead of using a ordinary frame for your extraordinary collage, try duck tape. It comes in all styles and colors now. Or use a sticky sided ribbon. Either would make your collage stand out. Thanks for the idea, I have a lot of pictures (12 grandkids) and they are hiding behind each other. This way I can have them all out.

10. Miranda 01/18/2013 at 5:28 pm #

Just found this and would love to make one! The links are no longer available from here or the site you mentioned. And I do not have photoshop! I do have lightroom. Any suggestions on how to do this?? Thanks!

11. mdcarr33 06/18/2013 at 8:49 am #

Hello! I LOVE this idea! its fantastic! I dont have photoshop is there anything else i can use? ALSO how do you print it out? Do you send it somewhere???