Free Digital Download: Digital Quiet Book

Several years ago I made the cutest little quiet book for my niece.  I made it with paper, scissors, glue, and laminated the whole thing!  It was pretty fabulous, but I vowed I would never make one like that again.  Going digital was the only way.  When my baby turned 2 (only 2 years ago) I made him a quiet book similar to the first one I made, but this time it was ALL digital.  I can’t believe that it is over 2 years old and still in my church bag and still looks great!  Tyson still loves to look at the pictures and now it’s fun to see how much they have changed.

I printed all these files at 4X6’s and put them into a cute little photo book I bought and you are done!

Simple as that.  Now, it took time for me to get all of these files made, but there is no use for everyone else to start from scratch.  I’ve decided to share my files and hard work with all of you!  I have taken my personal pictures off of the files, but you can see on the example above how many pictures I put on each page.

Download PSD files (Photoshop files which includes layers)
Download JPG files

Tips:

• Notice some letters have 2 page layouts.  That is just so I could fit more pictures in.  If you don’t have lots of pictures, one page might be enough for you.
  • Also, if your child doesn’t have a brother or a sister, an aunt or an uncle, it is easy to change what those letters are for.  For example, my sister used B is for Baptism in her book because they only have girls in their family.
  • If you do not have image editing software, you can alternatively print the JPG files with no changes and then add your own pictures on top of each page like a traditional scrapbook page.

*I used a really cute digital scapbooking kit by The Shabby Shoppe to make this entire digital quiet book.

Linked up with:
Young Nester
Not JUST a houswife
Ladybug Blessings
Skip to my Lou
Polka Dots on Parade
Someday Crafts
Lil’ Luna
The Thrifty Home
Sisters Stuff
So you think you’re Crafty
The DIY Home Sweet Home Project
Under the table and dreaming
I heart Nap Time
Saturday Mornings
Polka Dots on Parade

30 Responses to Free Digital Download: Digital Quiet Book

1. Emily 03/30/2011 at 6:50 am #

Wow! This looks AWESOME! Thanks for sharing these files. I’m not sure I’m brave enough to try it, but maybe…Thanks again.

2. Cali 03/30/2011 at 8:06 am #

People are gonna love it, Hol. Thanks for doing it.

3. Jaime 03/30/2011 at 9:30 am #

You are AWESOME!!! I’d love for you to link up to Wow Me Wednesday!

4. Shannon 03/30/2011 at 10:54 am #

wow your are awesome! thanks so much for sharing! i can’t wait to make it our own!!

5. Shawn and Shayna 03/30/2011 at 11:01 am #

Love this idea!!! But I can’t seem to get it to download, I have tried like 4-5 times! 🙁 DO you think you could e-mail them to me? ssjwest@gmail.com, Thanks! I can’t wait to do this, it is so cute!

6. Nicolas, Natalie, Avery, and Aunica 03/30/2011 at 11:21 am #

I love this idea! Thank you so much! I can’t wait to get mine made.

7. Darling Details 03/30/2011 at 11:30 am #

Holly, I linked here from someday crafts! Imagine my surprise when I recognized everyone in the pictures. Of course this is you! Love it. I’m totally going to do this when I figure out how to do anything on my photoshop that I got a year and a half ago. It’s on the to do list 🙂
    Marci

8. Ashlee 03/30/2011 at 1:19 pm #

I love it Hol! That’s awesome that you have posted it in a way that people can download it!

9. Kimber Family 03/30/2011 at 1:33 pm #

Holly I love it! I am seriously thinking of making one for my girls! I have such talented cousins! Thanks for sharing!

10. Abby 03/30/2011 at 10:15 pm #

I am your newest follower! This is AMAZING!! I am so happy you linked with Lil’ Luna!! You’re blog is A-dorable. I am seriously in awe over this quiet book. You have no idea how excited I am to make it!! Thanks a bunch. I’m over at myyellowsandbox.blogspot.com, if you ever wanted to stop by for a visit! 🙂

11. Brenda 03/31/2011 at 10:32 am #

This is seriously awesome! I’ve been lookingfor something like this for my daughter! Thank you so much for sharing!

12. Anonymous 04/01/2011 at 9:21 am #

Found you through Someday Crafts. This book is exactly what I need for my little ones at church! Thank you for sharing your talent and saving me the time of doing it myself!!
    Kristen

13. Shannon 04/01/2011 at 1:24 pm #

okay so i made one! thanks so much!

14. Anonymous 04/02/2011 at 3:18 pm #

cute. here’s a link to a great website…she has several quiet books to print out. Her books are really great for older kids

15. Jaime 04/05/2011 at 9:48 pm #

I featured you on my Toast of Tuesday! Come grab a button!!

16. My Garden of Eden 04/06/2011 at 5:16 am #

Thank you for sharing this!!! It is SO cute! Thanks for all your hard work!!

Abbi

17. Michelle @ Loving Every Second 04/06/2011 at 7:39 am #

So cute! Thanks for sharing all of your hard work!

18. Rachel @the house redeemed 04/09/2011 at 12:54 am #

That is such a great idea. My boys love to look at pictures of people they know.

19. Alyson 04/09/2011 at 10:51 am #

Love this! Thanks for sharing! I’m making one for each of my 3 nieces.

Note: I tried to get the pages printed (4×6) at Walmart and most of the pages they wouldn’t let me print because of “copyright laws”. UGH! It made me so angry. Today I’m going to try getting them printed at Sam’s Club. I’ve heard they’re not nearly so stringent with their copyright guidelines.

20. cacao cottage 05/15/2011 at 8:18 am #

thank you for charing! I am always looking for good ways to keep my little ones quiet.

21. Emily Kate 07/22/2011 at 11:21 am #

This is really fun. Thanks for sharing!

22. MaryRuth 07/22/2011 at 12:30 pm #

soooooo cute!! Thank you!!!

23. Marne 09/15/2011 at 10:25 pm #

This is great! Thanks so much for sharing.

24. techia 09/28/2011 at 7:30 am #

Thank you!

25. Holly 11/06/2011 at 2:04 pm #

Thank you for this. I just finished books for my son and daughter. For my son I just added pic’s. For my daughter I replaced the elements and papers with pink stuff. I found great little albums at the dollar tree. I can’t wait to give this to them next sunday.

26. Anonymous 01/30/2012 at 4:27 pm #

Downloaded the PSD Files & Changed to make it a book for my boyfriend. He’s going to love it, thank you so much for all the time you put into this and sharing it with us!

27. Amber 09/09/2014 at 9:10 am #

Thank you so much for sharing. Talented you are. I made one for my little girl and it turned out adorable thanks to you.

28. Adrienne 02/10/2016 at 9:13 pm #

I love your quiet book but, I can’t get the link to work.

29. Kim Gibson 02/20/2017 at 7:46 pm #

I’ve come across your post for this cute quiet book. Is the free download still available?
    Thanks

30. Jenna 03/29/2017 at 4:07 am #

Love this idea! Your book is so cute! I tried to download both kinds of file, but your site is telling me I need to log in in order to download them. Any hints on how to make it work? Thanks so much!