Lucky to Have You

lucky_to_have_you
Emily and I put together a little surprise for our husbands while they were at work to remind them how lucky we felt to have them in our lives.  We stuck with the St. Patrick’s Day theme and did everything green, and added a sign that says “I’m so lucky to have you!”  We went and dropped them in their cars, and they both loved it.
We wanted to print cute tags out,
but we were crunched for time (I don’t think the boys noticed).
We added:
*chips
*andes mints
*gum
*sunflower seeds
*sour apple rings
*green chip clips (for Bryan)
*drinks
*green mouthwash (we were out.. haha)
*and a few other things..
It’s been a while since Emily or I had done something special for our husbands-
I’m sure it’s been too long for you too…
So, go surprise them, and remind them how luck you feel to have them!Other Lucky posts you might enjoy:
I feel so Lucky…Printable
Good Luck Treat
Lucky Date Night
Lucky Green Smoothie

7 Responses to Lucky to Have You

1. erin 03/07/2011 at 10:00 am #

love this! i try to do something small for each holiday just b/c i think its fun to. thanks for all the green suggestions.

2. CASSIE 03/07/2011 at 11:07 am #

Such a fun idea!! Can’t wait to run out and go shopping! You girlies are so talented!! I am LOVING your new blog! Keep the ideas coming!

• http://www.finanzierungsrechnerde.pw/ 09/02/2017 at 12:16 am #

>Min favvofärg från Mavala är Tweed (vinröd med härligt skimmer). Häromdagen köpte jag en thinner (också den fr Mavala) att tunna ut mitt favvolack med så jag kan använda det till sista droppen.

3. Ashlee 03/07/2011 at 1:34 pm #

What a great idea! It sounds like you and Em are having fun up there together!

4. KristenL 03/07/2011 at 7:31 pm #

So cute!! I’m totally doing this! I am loving your blog. 😀

5. Charlotte 03/09/2011 at 9:39 am #

I loved this idea so much I ran all over town yesterday finding little green treats for my hubby. Can’t wait to give it to him!

6. Attempting Aloha 02/24/2012 at 7:30 am #

What a good mama/wife! I’ve pinned this, and I’ll be linking to it in my St. Patrick’s Day round-up either today or tomorrow!

Aloha,