Father’s Day Ideas

Pinterest Facebook Twitter Email

When thinking about your Father’s Day Ideas, remember that you can never go wrong with a personalized gift.   We love making candy bar letters.  Dad’s always love a few extra treats!  The kids have fun making it funny.

A few years ago, I had my kids make a gift for father’s day with their handprints.  Our dad loved it and now it is so fun to look at and see how the kids have grown.

Some other places to find great Father’s Day gift ideas are at Tip Junkie and I Heart Naptime.
UPDATE:  Candy Bar Letter Making Tips (Your questions answered and more candy bar letter ideas!)
Linking up here:

59 Responses to Father’s Day Ideas

1. Natalie 06/01/2011 at 8:43 am #

What a great idea! I’ve been stumped this year. I love that Candy bar poster. Mark would love that!

• Anonymous 06/14/2013 at 3:34 pm #

aha I found my idea

2. Emily 06/01/2011 at 8:41 pm #

Cute ideas Hol! Candy bar letters are always a hit! :)

3. Lisa 06/15/2011 at 5:45 pm #

Someone was very clever with that candy bar card. So, so cute! And what a great, simple, cute, and affordable idea! Thanks.

4. Lulu Lane Designs 06/19/2011 at 6:32 am #

We made the candy card last night. Their daddy LOVED it! :) Wrote a blog post this morning about it. http://lululanedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/06/fathers-day.html

5. Jen 06/19/2011 at 10:19 pm #

Love the candy card! I have seen and made them before, but love what you did with yours.

6. cupcake 12/12/2011 at 2:43 pm #

that was a good idea to use candy on that card!

7. Angie 01/08/2012 at 7:32 am #

Love the candy card and am planning it for our next family member’s birthday. Thanks!

8. Anonymous 01/16/2012 at 5:42 pm #

super cute…love it
    dw

9. Anonymous 02/12/2012 at 7:01 am #

you are so creative

10. Anonymous 03/17/2012 at 10:23 am #

I am so doing that for Father’s Day!!

11. Anonymous 04/18/2012 at 8:01 pm #

Very creative but I need 1 for a diabetic dad. I’ll have to think of an alternative.

• Anonymous 06/10/2012 at 10:48 pm #

Let me know if you find one or create one. I would have loved to give this card to my dad but he’s diabetic.

12. talha 05/06/2012 at 10:44 pm #

I like these creative ideas, have you some ideas about cards please share.

plastic card holders
    clear cards
    scratch cards printing

13. Anonymous 05/08/2012 at 3:05 pm #

what size does the candy bar poster call for please anser soon as possiple

• Anonymous 05/08/2012 at 3:06 pm #

just tell me what size u used

14. safdar ali 05/09/2012 at 3:50 am #

Every dad wants that his children do something unique. At the father day if you have made a gift by own hand that will be the happiest day of the dad.

Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia
    Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia
    Send gifts to Pakistan from Australia

15. Dixie n Dottie 05/15/2012 at 10:40 am #

This is super cute! I love it! Very creative! Well done!

16. Amanda 05/28/2012 at 11:00 am #

That candy letter is probably the most ADORABLE thing I’ve ever seen!! Don’t mind if I totally steal it – it’s just too awesome to ignore!

So creative, well done! :)

17. DuckCo 05/29/2012 at 3:16 pm #

This comment has been removed by the author.

18. DuckCo 05/29/2012 at 3:19 pm #

That candy letter is freaking cool! I will def have to use that idea soon! YUM!

Brandi
    @beacoul
    @theDuckCompany1
    The Duck Company
    My Pinterest Father’s Day Board
    Enter to win a T-Shirt for Father’s Day

19. Lisa 05/31/2012 at 5:54 pm #

Love Love Love your candy bar poster “card” for Father’s Day!!! I’m gonna help my granddaughter make her Dad one…looks like a lot of fun to make. Thanks for the idea!!!

20. Bobber Dude 06/02/2012 at 7:24 pm #

Dad’s that like to fish will like fishing floats that you can steer. BulletBobbers are REELY fun to use and will help dad catch fish. Prices start at $7.95 for 4 small BulletBobbers! Check out the specials at http://www.bulletbobber.com

21. Ally Jean 06/11/2012 at 6:21 am #

This comment has been removed by the author.

22. Ally Jean 06/11/2012 at 6:25 am #

I LOVE the candy bar card! Might have to use this one for my fiancee’s first Father’s Day!

I shared that great idea on my blog with other favorite DIY Father’s Day ideas!

Thanks!

23. Anonymous 06/11/2012 at 12:33 pm #

How do you get the candy bars to stay on? Does regular glue work or do I need something special?

24. Anonymous 06/12/2012 at 8:30 am #

I would also like to know how u keep the candy on the card . . . Tape?
    Awesome idea . . . Very cute!

25. Kathie (Krafty Kat) 06/15/2012 at 9:29 am #

I featured this post on my blog today in a post about cute Father’s Day gifts. Thanks so much for sharing this great idea!

26. Anonymous 06/17/2012 at 1:52 pm #

I used heavy-duty glue dots. Two on each piece of candy worked great! My kids dad said it was one of the best gifts he’s ever received for Father’s Day.

27. Hank hendricks 06/28/2012 at 6:00 am #

I had never thought of this..i am glad you share it.

Send gifts to pakistan

28. flyer templates 06/29/2012 at 3:11 am #

Very great ideas, love your ideas and you make a very beautiful card for the Father’s day. The hand and the baton picture of the card so amazing for all, I like it so very much. Very very very funny card!

29. Send gifts to pakstan 08/29/2012 at 1:14 am #

Its a unique idea. but,I think could you suggest me some more ideas.

30. Waseem 10/10/2012 at 9:50 pm #

This is great ideas..I think a simple gift for this occasion is a gift card put in Gift Card envelopes can also be used.

31. online florists 02/16/2013 at 3:07 am #

Nice post. The information presented here was the greatest I could discover all day long, and I have been searching tough on the Internet. I think you ought to put this up on a large social bookmarking website, you will discover that it spreads like wildfire

32. fakhar imam 04/05/2013 at 5:10 am #

Its a unique gift for every one..Plastic cards

33. Anonymous 05/30/2013 at 6:33 am #

Hola! I’ve been reading your weblog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

My blog post – minecraft Account

34. florists 05/30/2013 at 11:22 pm #

Excellent story. I used to be checking continuously to this weblog and I’m really impressed! Very helpful info, especially the final part. I really want this kind of info. I was seeking this kind of knowledge for a period. Thank you & best wishes.

35. Cuttysark 06/02/2013 at 5:15 am #

I love your post, great Fathers day gift ideas .

36. Anonymous 06/06/2013 at 3:03 pm #

Oh my gosh that is just too cute!

37. Father's Day gift ideas from kids 06/11/2013 at 4:51 am #

What an awesome idea! I am sharing this on my Pinterest board and adding a link to this page on my site :) Thank you!

38. Meowchies Hideout 06/11/2013 at 8:29 am #

Literally, this fathers day gift is totally SWEEEEEEEEEET! hehehe

39. custombobble 06/18/2013 at 9:39 pm #

Hi,
    i think am too late to see this post..its really superb idea..i am going to try this time.your post looks as a great one..thanks for sharing…

Father’s day Bobblehead Gifts

40. Anonymous 12/03/2013 at 7:43 pm #

omg, thats so so cool!

41. lollipop 09/22/2014 at 10:21 pm #

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
    However think of if you added some great visuals or videos to give your posts more,
    “pop”! Your content is excellent but with pics aand videos,
    this website could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche.
    Superb blog!

42. Hard to find candy 09/26/2014 at 9:34 pm #

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You
    have done a formidable job and our whole community will be thankful
    to you.

1. Friday Inspiration: Father’s Day Gift Ideas | My great WordPress blog - 04/11/2014

[…] (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) (source) […]

2. 10 Things Kids Can Do for Dad for Father’s Day - B-Inspired Mama - 05/13/2014

[…] Give Dad a Candy Card Cater to dad’s sweet tooth with this funny card from Bits of Everything featuring popular candy bars and sweet […]

3. 6 Easy, Cute and Fun Fathers Day Crafts - 05/27/2014

[…] Sweet tooth Dads have GOT to love this!  Thank you Bits of Everything! […]

4. 5 Awesome Father’s Day Cards Even Kids Can Make — Kathln - 05/29/2014

[…] of his sweet tooth then this next idea would be the perfect card for him.  The candy card from Bits of Everything is a personalized card which bears your heartwarming letter for dad along with his favorite […]

5. 5 DIY Father’s Day Crafts for Kids | Totally Love It - 05/30/2014

[…] Special Candy Car Via Bits of Everything […]

6. list of father's day gift ideas from around the web | ListPlanIt - 06/02/2014

[…] Candy Bar Letter from Bits of Everything. . .Fun to read, and fun to eat.  Dad is going to love this Father’s Day poster letter. […]

7. Fathers Day Candybar Gift - 06/04/2014

[…] She had to give it to him early because she’s going to be gone for a couple weeks over Fathers Day this year.  I think this is a really cute idea and I have since  heard there are other poems similar to this for Grads, baby showers and such.  I’m sure pinterst is loaded with ideas,  I came across this poster idea on accident at this site here Bits of every thing Candy bar card. […]

8. Father's Day Grilling Recipes Your Kids Can Make With Dad | My Kids' Adventures - 06/10/2014

[…] is Father’s Day idea from Bits of Everything is a funny card and a candy bar treat all in one. And it’s […]

9. Father's Day Gift Ideas from Kids! (Cheap and Frugal Options- But Full of Love!) - Freebies2Deals - 06/10/2014

[…] Jumbo Candy Gram Poster (from Bits of Everything):  We have done something like this for Brady before and he loves them! You can use the saying she put together if you are having a brain fart… or just head to the Candy aisle at the store.  You will come up with a bunch of sentences to use them. […]

10. Make the Sweetest Father's Day Card Ever with Your Kids | Click2Learn - 06/10/2014

[…] go the idea from a card featured on Bits of Everything that has wrapped chocolate bars pasted onto it. The names on the chocolate wrappings are used to […]

11. 12 Father's Day Gift Ideas - Short Cut Saver - 06/13/2014

[…] 11. CANDY FATHER’S DAY POEM-  Have fun with making a poem out of candy using dad’s favorite treats. […]

12. Father's Day For Your Baby Daddy - All Things With Purpose - 06/22/2014

[…] Mounds of Love […]

13. Inexpensive Father's Day Gift Ideas - Moms Have Questions Too - 07/15/2014

[…] Candy Gram […]

14. - Unicorn Kids Crafts - 09/22/2014

[…] anything. I saw this idea in June, but it’s really grown on me. From B.O.E. (Bits of Evertything) here. I didn’t see other fun candy you could add like peeps or milky way […]