4 cups sugar
12 oz. evaporated milk
1 cup butter
7 oz. Hershey Bar
12 oz. semi-sweet choc. chips
1 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Mix together sugar, evaporated milk, and 2 sticks (1 cup) butter in electric skillet at 250 degrees until comes to a boil.
2. Time and stir for 10 minutes.
3. Unplug skillet.
4. Add Hershey bar and chocolate chips, stirring until smooth.
5. Add marshmallow creme and stir until smooth.
6. Add walnuts and vanilla and mix well.
7. Pour into greased 9×13 baking pan.
8. Cool and cut into small serving pieces.
Every Christmas, I love to find a good Christmas book and cozy up by the lights of our Christmas tree. This year I found a great one! It’s super fast and a really great book. I checked mine out at our local library.