We measured the length of curtain rod we needed, (15 ft)
and cut 5 ft from one of the pipes, and taped (you heard me) the 10 ft piece and 5 foot piece together.
I didn’t even paint the conduit, I liked it the way it was for our space.
The curtains looked awesome, so I went to Ikea to try and find ends for my rods.
I didn’t have much luck in the curtain rod department, because all of their ends are specific for their rods.
We actually decided to go with cabinet knobs, (found here) that were $4.99 for a pack of 2.
Then… we totally jimmy rigged them bad boys to the curtain rods.. ha!
We covered the screws with paper and tape until the appropriate thickness, put tape facing outward on the last time around and shoved them into the pipes. 🙂
I’m totally happy with the outcome.
Curtain rods for 4 windows, under $20, even with the pipe cutter!
Give it a try!