My friend made this for breakfast the other day, and it was really good!
I asked her for the recipe, and I’ve been meaning to try it ever since.
Needless to say it’s still on my to do list…
Anyhow, here’s the recipe!
Crock Pot Breakfast
By LoveBakedIn on August 17, 2005
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 8 hrs 15 mins
- Servings: 10
About This Recipe
“Load up the crock pot the night before and wake up to an easy breakfast.”
- 12 eggs
- 1 (32 ounce) bags frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb bacon, cut into small pieces -cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 3/4 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt and pepper
- Layer the ingredients in your crock pot in this order-.
- 1/2 of the potatoes- on the bottom.
- 1/2 of the bacon.
- 1/2 of the onions.
- 1/2 of the cheese.
- Beat the eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper together. Pour this over the whole mixture. Cook on low for ten to twelve hours.
Recipe from food.com.
By the way — My friend used ham instead of bacon. I’m sure it would be great either way.